Your Business runs on Tally,
Make your Tally run on our Cloud
Understand Tally on Cloud with an example. Your Business is expanding in 3 Dimensions. With every expansion comes the task of how your accounts will be maintained. Suppose you are opening 5 Branches across India. What would you prefer?
5 Accounts Teams
5 Tally ERPs
1 Accounts Team
1 Tally ERP
5 Accounts Teams
1 centralised Tally ERP, accessible to all
If your answer is C, then our answer is Tally on Cloud.
Until now enterprises and organizations were either using Windows servers with per-user license to access tally remotely or were using tally on the local desktop and shared files across offices or factories. With the introduction of WIPLON’s Tally Cloud, enterprises have instantly moved their tally on cloud helping them remotely access their tally from multiple branches at the same time eliminating the per-user license cost and ensuring the security of their financial data from Viruses or Ransomware attacks.
Tally vs Tally on Cloud
How you are
- Tally installation required on
- Manual Backups.
- Multiple Tally Licences required for multiple offices.
- Work from Office premises.
- Data recovery takes time.
- Additional software required for Data protection Against Viruses, Malware & Ransomware.
- No Realtime data sync.
- Tally computers are interconnected in one location by using a single network either through LAN Cables or a Wifi.
- Tally software needs to be updated manually on each device.
How you can work
with Tally on Cloud
- No installation required all devices can access Tally online.
- Automated Backups.
- Single Tally Licence required for multiple offices.
- Work from Anywhere, Any device.
- Data recovered instantly from the nearest backup point.
- Inbuilt Data protection Against Viruses, Malware & Ransomware.
- Real-time data sync.
- Any computer, any mobile device can access tally through the Internet across multiple locations.
- Software update required only on the
Why Tally on Cloud?
Fully customizable automated backups at regular intervals reduces your burden of maintaining backups
100% Protection from
Malware & Virus Attacks
Our Cloud has updated firewalls/IDS applications to detect and block unauthorised intrusions.
Massive Savings on Tally
There is only one centralized tally for all your offices, no separate tally licenses are required.
Accessible on all
The tally is on cloud, hence, it can be accessed from multiple devices across the world at the same time.
Tally Cloud facilitates real-time syncing of entries done by team members sitting at different locations.
No Remote Desktop
Tally on cloud allows unlimited users to access tally at same time with
no per user license fee.
Whether you are using Tally ERP 6.x or Tally ERP 9, our Cloud is compatible for all your Tally versions.
You do not need to maintain servers at your offices to store data.
WIPLON guarantees 99.9% uptime to ensure that your Tally works seamlessly without any interruptions.
Already a Tally User?
It’s time to take it on Cloud with us.
What makes us the Finest Tally Cloud Provider?
Real People, Real Support
“Best in Industry trusts WIPLON”
4.6 out of 5
4.7 out of 5