Made a typo in an important mail?
Sent mail to a wrong person?
Sent a wrong mail by mistake?
Take back an email you just sent using the Undo Send feature.
Undo sending email
- Open Gmail and send your email.
- Click Undo at the bottom of the page.
- Depending on your settings, there’s a limited amount of seconds to click Undo before it disappears.
Adjust the Undo Send cancellation period
- Click Settings > Settings.
- On the General tab, scroll to the Undo Send feature.
- Select a different cancellation period and click Save Changes.