Security AnalystsOur team is not restricted by traditional boundaries. We employ the brightest security analysts around the world who bring a unique perspective to your case, providing you support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Highly skilled and trained security professional
- Leading experts in the field of website security
- Contributors to the biggest malware innovations in recent years
- 24/7/365 support - security response when you need it most
DetectionThere is no worse feeling than realizing your website has infected someone else's computer with malicious software. Our system provides continuous malware monitoring to help avoid this.
- Pharmaceutical hack
- Drive-by-download injections
- Defacements / phishing
- Backdoor injections
CleanupWhether we detect it, or if someone else notifies you, our team is highly trained and specialized in handling the most complex infections. We're not restricted by what our malware / security scanners detect. We welcome all types of infections, whether website defacements, backdoors, phishing or any other number of attacks like pharmaceutical injections.
- Unlimited cleanups — no additional fees
- Full core files and database remediation
- Professional and specialized remediation
RepairWe have a responsibility to monitor and create a safe online experience for users. Many organizations like Google and Bing have invested a lot of energy to identify and blacklist websites that are being used nefariously. We integrate a number of the top Blacklist API's allowing us to quickly see if your brand is being affected.
- "This site may be compromised!"
- "This site is hacked!"
- "Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!"
- Supporting Google, Bing, Yahoo and desktop antivirus blacklists
Dirty SEOAlso known as Search Engine Poisoning (SEP) attacks we have a keen, and effective, approach to addressing infected SEO on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). There is nothing more embarassing than someone looking for your product, but instead being redirected to Viagra or Cialis pages from your website.
- Supporting Google / Bing / Yahoo search engine results pages
- Clean your dirty SEO rankings
- Restore your brand's reputation
MonitoringScanning for malware is but one piece of the puzzle. There are a variety of other security-related events that you should be mindful of, like DNS and WHOIS modifications that you didn't perform. Other events include monitoring the versions of your applications, and web servers. All contributing components to your security posture.
- Continuous malware and security scanning
- Website security state monitoring (DNS, WHOIS, SSL)
Distributed Denial of Service
(DDoS) MitigationDoS / DDoS attacks have increased in popularity. They are easy to employ and highly effective. Often, the attacker has to do little to cause your website harm. The goal is to disrupt your business by taking your website offline. Stay ahead of these attacks.
- Layer 7 HTTP flood attacks
- DNS amplification attacks
- SSDP attacks
Exploitation PreventionThe biggest contributor to website hacks today come from insecure code being exploited. With enough time, and as new techniques are found, attackers find ways to exploit weaknesses in code. The Website Firewall helps stop those vulnerabilities from being exploited.
- SQL injection attacks
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Remote File Inclusion (RFI) / Local File Inclusion (LFI)
PreventionNo website owner wants their website is being used to infect online visitors. Whether it's to install a Trojan virus or steal credentials to their social platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, etc..).
- Stop your website from getting infected
- Prevent Google blacklists
- Protect brand reputation
Response MechanismZero Day vulnerabilities have been around since the beginning of the security industry. They signify the moment where vulnerabilities are disclosed, a patch is not available, and your website is at the highest risk. Our Website Firewall allows us to virtually patch your environment within minutes of a Zero Day event.
- Virtual hardening
- Virtual patching
- Protection in the cloud
OptimizationThe biggest concern with security implementations is always the impact to the website performance. Rest easy that with our Firewall you experience dramatic increases in performance, not just in how your website loads for your clients, but in the load placed on your web server.
- Website / content caching at the edge
- Reduced load on infrastructure
- Improved website performance
Simple ConfigurationThe beauty of this platform is that it works across all platforms, including today's most popular brands - WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, vBulletin and more. It supports Apache, NGINX, and Windows web servers as well. Built with the end-user in mind, it allows for quick and easy deployments.
- No product installation required
- Supports all Content Management Systems (CMS) — WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Supports all web servers — Apache, IIS, NGINX